fredag 24. februar 2012

Why can't it just stop..

Some days are just hard to deal with. Nothing's feel right. And I just want to be gone..gone.. gone forever. Gone to a place where I can be alone forever. My own little world where nothing's hard to deal with. Like its now.

I just feel depressed at the moment. But my biggest problem is that my mood goes up and Down all the time. I can't decide if I want to be happy or not. I got no control over my own feelings and what I think.


Of course its hard to live like that.. live in a way you can't control.


But when my life feel like its not worth living anymore, when I I feel depressed and want to give up it all. I know I got a boyfriend that care about me. A boyfriend who always want the best for me and always try to make me smile. And that's what keeps me up. That's what make me thinking things will get better.

And that helps me so much. I have no idea what I would have done without him. I can't think of a life without him, cause I don't want it to exist. I love him with all of my heart and he is just perfect for me <3 hope he will always be mine, no matter what <33


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar