onsdag 7. mars 2012

No one is perfect.

When i was a kid, my friends asked me what the perfect boyfriend for me was. Because everyone had to know what kind of boy they wanted. And what's perfect for them. But the only thing I answered on that question was " there is nothing such as the perfect boyfriend. Because no one can be perfect". And I've meant that all the time. No one is perfect. It's just not possible to find a perfect person. No matter what.


It's some years since my friends asked like that. Not many, but some.

And now.. I just can't say the same longer. I can't say that no one is perfect. Because I've found the most perfect boy in the world. My boyfriend. He is perfect <3

I can't find a single thing with him I dislike. And I know now, that he is what my perfect boyfriend would be like. Just like him.

I love everything about him.

The way he smile to me all the time, the way he look at me. The way he act, his personality and.. just everything <3


He is my perfect boyfriend and I will do everything to keep him forever , no matter what <33


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar