Your so special for me. You know how to make me smile and you say the cutest stuff to me. Your nothing like the other boys i've bin dating, not at all. There is something with you. Something about the person you are when we are together. You make me so happy. You make me smile and laugh, even though it's stupid stuff you say.
When you say that you love me, my heart stops for a secound. It makes me so happy, and it makes me feel that i'm worth something.
When i see you smile, I smile too. Not because i have to, but I smile when you do it because it makes me happy and you look so pretty when you smile.
Well, now i think you look pretty no matter what..
When we sit close to each other and look into the other ones eyes. I'm amazed. I can probaly sit for hours and look into your pretty eyes.
But, no matter where we are, what we do.. I love you. <3 Your the best boyfriend ever and i would never let you go. <3
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar