torsdag 19. januar 2012

Suddenly i feel so lonely

Suddenly i felt very depressed.. I'm sitting alone in my room. My big room where there is so much i can do... But i'm just sitting in a corner of my bed. Looking on my phone the whole time.. No one call me, no one text me. I've tried to text my boyfriend, because i know he love me and will always make me smile. But this time.. He don't answer.. I'm not sure why..
I got my computer here (of course i have that when i can be blogging) Looking on msn, looking on skype.. No one i can talk with.. Crap.. I feel so alone, and no one see it.. Because i am alone.. It's not just someting i feel, it's a fact.. It's no one here, and no one who answer when i text them.. Nice right?

I hate it when i feel this alone and got no one i can talk to.. For me, this feels like hell. I'm just too social to be this alone. And when i first gets this alone, i have no idea what to do.. There is nothing i want to do..
Yeah, know it sounds pretty strange... But it's a fact.. It's nothing i want to do, even though there is a lot of stuff i could do. It's just that nothing sounds fun when i'm alone.

I'm not sure what more to write.. I just felt that i had to get this out.. And i still feel i want to write more, the only problem is, that i really don't want what more to write.. So i'll guess this is the end of this lonely blogpost..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar