tirsdag 29. november 2011

Sometimes, his the only one i want close ...

Sometimes, it's just the best to be alone. Block everyone out and just sit by myself. Right now that's how I feel. I just want to sit alone and block everyone out. Exept one person. My boyfriend. He is the only one I want to be with. I want him to sit together with me and hold around me. That's where I want to be now.
But i'm not there. I'm in a classroom full of people. People who talk, laugh, look around them... I don't want to be here. I don't know why I feel so depressive, but I do. Maybe it's because i miss my awesome boyfriend? Well ... Maybe not, cause I was with him yesterday, and even though I love him more than everything else in the world, i can be away from him longer than 10 hours ... I've been a whole week without him, and i survived..

So I really don't know what it is.. But I hope it's over soon, cause I hate being like this. I just leave my friends and stay in a corner alone with the computer, bloggin, like now. And waiting... I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get on skype, then things will get soo much better. Just the sound of his voice makes me warm innside <3 It's like magic. Just wish I could see him too, and feel him holding around me <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar