torsdag 17. november 2011

Drawing of my boyfriend. Made my me

Okay, i've always said that I really can't draw... But i've figured out. I actually can. If I try to draw something that's really pretty in real life. So, i figured out i should try to draw my boyfriend Chris. Beacuse i love looking at him cause his soooo pretty.

I wanted to show the drawing to him before i publish it on the internet. And i was thinking i should do it today, but then things changed so i'm not going to be with him today at all.. And then i figured out i could post it here, cause i know he read my blog.

First, the original picture:

I could watch him for hours cause i think he is so pretty, and i love him more than anything else in the world <3

And then, to my drawing:


Tada c: Think it's pretty awesome. It is easy to see it's him, right ?
I would love getting comments on it.

Hope my boyfriend will read my blog today and maybe text me and say what he think about it or something like that.
Just wish I could show him it in real life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar