Okay, the title on my blog don't matter that much. But I think it's awesome anyways.
For some reason i figured out I wanted a new blog. But this time I wanted it to be all english, even though i'm norwegian. I just like writing english and think everything I write look so much better on english.
I might going to loose some ppl who used to read my old blog cause of it. But i'll survive that.
I actually don't blog just so I can get lots of ppl reading what I write. I blog just cause I think it's fun and i love writing (call me strange, i don't care)..
So everything I write in this blog, is going to be on english. But comments can be in norwegian. I don't care bout that.
And in this blog, i'm going to write about what i think, things that happen in my life, things i love and other random stuff i find. Cause I love being random.
I'm also going to make a contact mail for this blog so my readers can mail me and ask me stuff or just ask me if i can write about something special. But that i'm going to do later.
Now i'm off to work ^^
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar