torsdag 1. august 2013

Even the best can hide the biggest scars

Even the best can hide the biggest fears and the biggest scars behind their smile. Even the best can be gone in the ocean of tears, or get lost in the biggest forest of lies. Even the best can have bad days.

It don't matter if you look at yourself as the best or the worst. We are all stuck in he same world, with the same rules and the same gameboard. The difference is our games. We play different games.

You can't always tell if someone is playing the hard or the easy game. Many are good at hiding things. Hiding their own gamecards from the world outside... And themself. I'm one of them. You can't tell wether i'm playing the good or the bad game. Even my closest friends can't tell, even though they think they know.

My game is a big jungle of ups and downs. I can't always choose which way I wanna take. Somethimes the game just gives me a way, and I have to deal with i.
How i deal with it, is one of my secrets. One of my hidden sides.

Because just like the best, I can also hide the biggest scars.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar