søndag 21. juli 2013

I knew it was just a dream..

Everything was perfect. Nothing in the world could ruin my world with him. Nothing could go wrong, because it all was perfect <3 

It was the first time ever I've had a wonderful time like that for so long. I was happy every second of the day. It was amazing <3 it felt like the perfect life when all I had to think of was me and him and our happy relationship <3 

I'm not used to living a dream like that. Having days when I only was with him, and never had to think about going back to my family. That's how I want things to be. I just wanna be with him and my friends and have fun like that.

But with my "luck" , of corse it had to end. Of course something had to happen that ruined everything. I had to go home.. And suddenly my family didn't like him anymore.. They meant he was bad for me, that I changed to be some total idiot because of him.

Everything bad about me. Every single little attitude problem I had was his fault ... Or at least, that was what my family said..

But I know better! I know I have some problems, and that my attitude aren't always the best.. But It's not his fault! I promise! I've always had those problems, but as I've grown older, I'm not afraid to show it, and I'm not afraid to tell exactly what I mean. And now they think that's his fault, because listen to me, that's not something they can do...

And i hate the way everything is now.. I feel alone all the time. I feel I need to hide every emotion I have , because I'm home... And I'm always afraid that I will do something they don't like so they will get angry...
So all I do now.. Is sit around and wait... 

And damn I hate it.. I just wanna be with him.. But it's just getting harder and harder.. But I will never give up the hope for a perfect life with him, no matter what ! Because I love him more than everything else in my life <3 




1 kommentar: