Every time I’m with you, you make me feel so good. I don’t know how you do it. But I know I love it. When I’m with you I feel so safe. I feel I don’t need anything or anyone else in the world. You’re all I want, you’re all I need. You make me feel happy and make me want to laugh, no matter what.
You always listen when I got something I need to say. You always support me when I need it. When I’m down, you always got a shoulder I can cry on. You tell me cute things about me. Things I’ve never before realized. Things I didn’t know people would see.
And what’s the point with this?
Well… I just wanted you to understand how much I appreciate what you do to me. And how much I love you. I know I can always count on you if it is something, and I know I never tell you, but I will do just the same for you, that you do to me. That’s what I call real love. And I hope you feel the same.
Well… I just wanted you to understand how much I appreciate what you do to me. And how much I love you. I know I can always count on you if it is something, and I know I never tell you, but I will do just the same for you, that you do to me. That’s what I call real love. And I hope you feel the same.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar